Makes 2 servings.
I love Persian cucumbers. They are mini, seedless, and slightly sweet with a smooth skin. They are available all year round and pair well with any food.
- 2 Persian cucumbers, rinsed, dried and ends trimmed.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar.
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 sprigs of dill, finely snipped with scissors
- Slice the cucumbers into thin rounds (if you have large quantities of cucumbers you can use a mandoline).
- Toss with the dressing, season to taste and add dill.