Makes 4 servings.
A delicious refreshing summer soup with a distinct taste of cucumbers, this recipe requires no cooking and is so quick to prepare.
- 2 large cucumbers, trimmed, peeled, sliced
- ½ ripe medium avocado, sliced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, approx.
- ¾ cup cold water, approx.
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Kirby cucumber, rinsed, dried, trimmed and cut into very small cubes.
- Place all the ingredients in a Vitamix and puree till silky and smooth.
- Adjust the consistency with cold water. Season to taste with lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Serve chilled, garnished with cucumbers.